25 Nov 2009
Nov 25, 2009 -- Bluetrek, the award-winning designer and maker of Bluetooth mobile phone accessories, has introduced a new advanced generation noise-cancelling headset with best-in-class audio – just in time for the holidays.
The new top-of-the-line Bluetrek Crescendo headset is packed with the latest audio technology and convenience features in an attractive, compact device that weighs less than one ounce (9 grams). It’s so feature-rich you have to wonder how Bluetrek engineers got it all in the tiny unit. Features include:
1. Voice control: With true hands-free functionality, it’s ideal for in-car use, as well as around the home, office or workshop. Simply speak one of 12 predetermined commands to make or take phone calls, access information, check the battery level, redial a number and more. The voice command function requires no voice training.
2. Bing 411: As the world’s first Bluetooth headset with pre-installed Bing411 voice search capability, you can just say “call Information” to access Microsoft’s new Bing voice search engine to locate restaurants, gas stations, check stock values, and more.
3. Traffic advisories 511: If you need traffic advisories, just say, “traffic conditions” and you can access the local traffic service to avoid traffic jams and accident scenes.
4. Superior dual-mic design delivers exceptional audio: Bluetrek’s dual-mic design combined with its Crystalline™ Voice Technology delivers an exceptional audio experience. One mic is used by the noise cancellation software to detect, isolate and effectively eliminate up to 85dB of background and wind noise – the average noise level of a busy city street. The other mic focuses on the user’s voice and intelligently equalizes it to optimize audio clarity. The result is a surprisingly clear conversation for both the Crescendo user and caller that independent tests rank as among the best in the world of headsets.
5. Updateable software: To ensure peak performance and full functionality of the Crescendo, users can easily download the latest software from the Bluetrek web site.
6. Convenience and comfort features: The Crescendo offers 6-hours of talk-time (and 7 days standby) between charges and comes with a 12-volt car charger and a USB mini cable. It also has two adjustable ear hooks and a set of new ergonomically-designed Ergobud® ear buds in four sizes. These are very soft, foam rubber “donuts” that let you customize the fit to your ear, eliminating the need for the ear hook for most people.
The Bluetrek Crescendo is available now online at Crutchfield, Amazon, Walmart, Expansys and Costco, plus in-store at Nebraska Furniture Mart with other retailers being added. Crescendo’s suggested retail is only $99.99
Bluetrek, pioneer of Bluetooth wireless technology since 2001, is an award winning designer
and manufacturer of Bluetooth headsets, a car speakerphone and other wireless devices.
Blending European design with cutting edge innovations and technologies, Bluetrek is a leading supplier of Bluetooth solutions to the global market and has products available through retail outlets in more than 40 countries in the world. To learn more about the Bluetrek products, please visit www.bluetrek.com.